MET helps companies manage excess workloads by providing on-site testing engineers and technicians for short and long-term assignments in the United States and Canada.
This program has a number of benefits:
- Satisfy peaks in demand without taking on long-term payroll responsibility
- Eliminate hiring risk – if a MET employee does not meet expectations, the assignment is terminated
- Eliminate benefit and workers compensation costs and administration thereof
- Eliminate recruiting expenses
- Gain the expertise and experience of an employee of MET, one of the leaders in the electrical testing industry
Want to know if MET has a match for your needs?